RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
- Company name: CORVER, S.A.
- CIF: A08197022
- Tax address: Marc Aureli Street, 8 08006 Barcelona
- Registered office: Calle Coneixement, 5 08850 Gavà
- Phone: 93.638.38.60
- Email: [email protected]
CORVER, S.A. manages the following websites:
- www.shoeicorver.es / www.shoeicorver.com
CORVER, S.A., responsible for the website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect confidentiality , integrity and availability of the data entered.
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of each website
- Issuing commercial advertising communications or newsletters by email.
- Respond to queries or provide the user with the information required by the same.
- Use your data to contact you both electronically and non-electronically to obtain your opinion about the services provided.
- Use your data to hold sweepstakes and contests.
- Exploit your data for statistical and loyalty purposes.
At any time you can revoke your consent by issuing a letter with the subject “Low” to [email protected].
According to the LSSICE, CORVER, S.A., will not perform SPAM practices, therefore, commercial or informative emails that have not been previously authorized by the user will not be sent. Consequently, in all the communications you receive, you have the possibility to cancel your consent to receive our communications.
Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose than described above except for legal obligation or court order. Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation, opposition or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identifying data and web traffic during a period of two years so that in case they are required by a judge and tribe or by carrying out improper actions of our websites.
2. LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box at the time of collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about our products or activities.
Any remittance communication will be incorporated into the information systems of CORVER, S.A. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the user expressly consents that CORVER, S.A. perform the following activities or actions unless the user indicates otherwise:
The sending of commercial or promotional communications by any means enabled informing users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and any other information about the services and products related to the activity. The user expressly accepts that analyzes of customer profiles and type of uses are made from the purchases made.
In the event that the user has expressly consented to send commercial communications electronically by accepting this policy, sending such communications by electronic means informing users of activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and information about the services and products of CORVER, SA they will be the same or similar to the products initially of interest to the user.
4. OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION MEDIA
The user is informed that the means of communication to communicate with him will be provided through the contact form; phone and email.
If you receive information through a means of communication different from those indicated, CORVER, S.A. shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available to the medium in question.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA TO OTHER ENTITIES
CORVER, S.A. will not carry out any transfer or communication of data to other entities either inside or outside the EU. Exceptionally, information will only be provided to security forces and bodies under judicial order or due to the obligation of a legal norm, being able to block or cancel your account in case of an indication of having committed a crime by the user. The information provided will only be available to the provider.
The information you provide to us through any of the aforementioned websites will be hosted on our servers.
6. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As an interested user you can request your rights to CORVER, S.A. presenting a letter to the mailing address of the header or sending an email, indicating as subject “RGDP. User rights “and attaching a photocopy of your ID.
- Right of access: allows the interested party / interested to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to the treatment.
- Right of rectification or elimination: it allows correcting errors and modifying the data that are erroneous or incomplete.
- Right of suppression (right to be forgotten): allows data that is inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party to not carry out any treatment of their personal data or cessation of them.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data to be processed by the interested party / interested party so that he / she can transmit it to another responsible person, without impediments.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions: the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or that may significantly affect it.
- As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you believe that the protection of your data may have been violated. (www.aedp.es)
7. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
CORVER, S.A. obtains information through the different mentioned websites through a form. Depending on the website you will provide the following information: Name, Surname, Address, City, Province, Zip Code, Telephone and email.
We inform you that CORVER, S.A. has presence in social networks such as CORVER, Shoei Spain, Cardo Spain and Sidi Sport Spain. The treatment of the data of people who follow us on social networks (or perform any link or connection action through social networks) of the aforementioned pages will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access rules that belong to the social network that is applicable in each case and previously accepted by the user.
CORVER, S.A. performs promotional actions based on the statistical data exploitation performed by each of the social networks.
CORVER, S.A. will treat your data in order to properly manage your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the standards of such social networks allow.
The publication of the following contents is prohibited:
- That they are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contrary to the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack respect in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general any type of content that CORVER, S.A considers inappropriate.
- In general, they go against the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
In the same way, CORVER, S.A. reserves the right to withdraw without notice from the website or corporate social network those contents that are considered inappropriate.
In any case, if you publish personal information through the social network, CORVER, S.A. shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable by said platform. In case of wanting to know them, it will be the user who will consult the corresponding conditions of the social network.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. The provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures and all levels of protection necessary to ensure security in the processing of data and prevent alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with current regulations .
10. USE OF YOUR DATA FOR OTHER PURPOSES
Our policy is not to use your data for other purposes than those we have explained to you. However, if we need to use your data for different activities, we will always request your permission beforehand through clear options that will allow you to decide about it.