1. By virtue of compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
CORVER, S.A., with address at Marc Aurlei, 8 – 08006 – Barcelona, CIF: A08197022, Registered in the Mercantile Register Sheet Nº 10982 Folio, 1 Volume 1423 Book 868 Exx. 2 Registration, 1st, is the owner of the page www.levior1904.com For any query related to services you can contact CORVER, S.A. at the address indicated above.
2. The intellectual property rights of the page www.levior1904.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are the property of CORVER, S.A. to whom it corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
3. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the site http://www.levior1904.com (hereinafter The Web) that CORVER, S.A. It makes it freely available to Internet users. Access to it implies its acceptance without reservations. The use of certain services offered on this site will be governed, in addition, by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood accepted by the mere use of such services.
4. The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the Web content is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- That is compatible with the purposes of the Web.
- That is done with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the related content on the Website be modified in any way.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on the Web is used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of the images that accompany it.
5. CORVER, S.A. reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in the Web, the configuration and presentation of this and the conditions of access.
6. CORVER, S.A. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Web or its content, nor that it is updated. CORVER, S.A. It will be carried out, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute, and as soon as it becomes aware of errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the contents, all those tasks aimed at correcting errors, reestablishing communication and update the contents.
7. Both the access to the Web and the non-consensual use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the person who carries it out. CORVER, S.A. will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use. CORVER, S.A. is not responsible for security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web.
- A malfunction of the browser.
- The use of non-updated versions of it.
8. CORVER, S.A. does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked to the Web, provided they are not related to it, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the documents or the user’s files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
In the event that any user, client or third party, considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are unlawful or injure goods or rights of the user, a customer or a third party liable for compensation, and, in particular, consist of:
- Activities or contents susceptible of being considered criminal according to the Spanish penal regulations.
- Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or content that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
- Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and childhood.
- You must notify CORVER, S.A. at the e-mail address email@example.com
9. The unauthorized use of the information contained in the Web, its resale, as well as the infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of CORVER, S.A. will result in legally established responsibilities.
10. Any link of third parties to the Web must be to its main page, being expressly prohibited the “deep links”, the “framing” and any other use of the contents of the Web, in favor of unauthorized third parties.
11. CORVER, S.A. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s address for any dispute that may arise from accessing or using the Web. In the event that the user has his domicile outside of Spain, CORVER, S.A. and the user submits, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Maó de Menorca (Spain).